Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Im Weak




Normally im weak.......

u can easily make me scare.....
i can be very very scare even a small matter happening to me....
even if my friend angry me and dont want talk to me...i will be very scare....

my diary full with the scare words.... all about scare......
scare my friends hate me, scare to eat wrong foods, scare to lose friends, scare to new places and even scare to meet new friends....

u can also easily turn me into sad mood and cry face.....
i will be crying for non stop if someone can make me feel touch, give me a very shock surprise and even watch a sad movie...... all about crying words in my diary too.....

i have no idea why my behaviour is like that..... and i cant control for all these as well....
dont really believe that im strong enough in those appearance.... perhaps i might be worst than a girl.... i really do.... ^^

therefore, dont ever play with me too over.... or else i really cry in front of u.......
and dun ever scold me and hate me, dear my friends... i really scare to lose even single one of u...... i love u all sooo much and appreciate everyone of u....=) love u guys alwiz...=)
nite everyone..=)

2 comments:

Immature creature said...

Dun worry because u r not d only one being this way..I am like this too

yukming

Spencer D'Angelo said...

hahaha.... everyone has their own weaknesses..... so u might be the one who same with me.... anyway... thanks ya..=)