Monday, May 23, 2011

i want to give up...=(

Scene Indie Boy Sad Shame Hand Jeans Street Road Black and White Pictures, Images and Photos

i think the road i have taken right now is too far away......
i wish to stop and give up in the middle of the road......
and i wish to turn behind and walk back to my original direction.....
but i know i cant...... all i have to do is to walk in front without looking at behind.....


i wish that i can keep on walking on the road till the end.....
although i know that there is no ending for the road.....
but when i look to the front, the road fill with hopes and opportunities......
but when i keep on walking to the front, the road full with challenges and difficulties........

i cant hold and handle those situation by myself.......
i really feel tired of all these.....
i really wish someone can always be my side to keep on support me.....
to give me motivation and a sense of direction so that i can keep on moving.....

i just need a family, friends and lover who really understand me and support me.....
i don't care how people judge and comment about me.....
as long as i can get what i want and what i need.......
no matter how difficult the process and the progress......

i keep on telling myself not to be moody and emotional all the time....
but i cant control it by myself cause this is all about human behaviour.....
what i need is that someone who can really share my problems and sadness.....
and able to give me a better advice to handle those situation in the wise manner.....

all right i think this is enough to show and share my problems over here....
hope that i can handle it well and keep on walking in the right path.....
now plenty of problems in my list.....
so i'm just wish i can make it disappear one by one......

PRAY FOR MY SELF........ and GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE....=)


No comments: