Friday, May 27, 2011

Thanks and Appreciate It

Angel Praying Pictures, Images and Photos
Just received my exam result yesterday.... the result was unexpected... is out of my expectation....i really appreciate it so much.... i couldn't believe it..... and i'm totally satisfied with the result....here i would like to thank for the support from the God and all my friends..... i really appreciate this time.....

i never think to fight for the victory....
i never think to be perfect.......
i just want something that is normal and enough for me....
Human should be satisfied and appreciated what they have and what they gain....
never never request for more unless you are really deserved to get more from it......

Sometimes i feel that God is unfair for me..... maybe u have the same feeling like me....
But i think He has his own reason at behind..... or maybe is all about fate.....
we can still change the facts.... but we are not eligible to change our fate....we have to accept it.....

Sometimes people assumes that fate always related with luck...... this might be true also....
Good luck or bad luck is all about fate..... Am i right???

So now no matter what happen, i would still defense for myself to get what i deserved to get it..... i would not easily to be given up....maybe sometimes i will... haha...><
mmm maybe u guys think that i'm talking crap right now.... hahaha.... just hope that u agree with that....=)

And this time my post is the most informal type..... hope you guys don't mind....=)
Night everyone....=)

No comments: