Thursday, July 9, 2009

Adorableee Pictures, Images and Photos

Today i listening some music with my hand phone during my break time... suddenly the song of 'no boundaries' play in my list... then i remember him..... Adam Lambert.... he is my great idol in my life.... is so amazing that he can bring out the life of the song..... when he sing this song, I'm totally impress by him... i have stop in doing my revision and study instead of listening his song in silence with closing my eyes and holding my arms....... if i have his voice ability and power then i think i might rule the world..... after i listening to the music with the deep breath, I'm felt like wanna shout out and sing out loud to release my full stress and tension.... but at the end i dint do it............... because I'm in the reading room with full of people around me......

No comments: